Suggested Time: 60-75 minutes
Survey the Racer Dimensions
Based on the drawing, figure out the optimal dimensions for front and back license plates. The recommended dimensions is 2.0” (Length) x .1.0” (Height)
Designing Your Plates
- Create rectangle with the center at the origin of the front plane
- Add dimensions to make the dimensions precisely 2.0” x 1.0”
- Extrude the rectangle 0.5”
- Create 0.1” hole using a sketch
- Copy the hole and add it to the same sketch
- Create holes using the extrude “subtract” function
- Add Text
- Extrude The text
- Copy part
- Add shape and extrude it on the second part
use bot lessons and improve this page
- What are we assessing?
- What was hard in today's class?
- What was fun about today's class?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- What would you like to improve?
- How can what you learned impact those around you?