Suggested Time: 60-75 minutes
- Previous week
- Critical think based on previous question
Step 1: Navigating the box
For our last obstacle course challenge let’s try to move our robot around a box.
Have your robot travel around the box until it reaches its starting location. See below;
Things to consider
- Like the other challenges the appropriate delays for forward and turn will take experimentation to find.
- There are multiple ways to complete this challenge. For example, you can closely follow the outside of the box and make sharp turns, or you can create a large arcing circle around the box that doesn’t come remotely close to it.
- What are we assessing?
- What was hard in today's class?
- What was fun about today's class?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- What would you like to improve?
- How can what you learned impact those around you?